Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pinnacle Tv Center Pro Hd Mini Stick Mac Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick For MAC?

Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for MAC? - pinnacle tv center pro hd mini stick mac

Ok, I turn the Mac into a TV. I know that is the Center for the Pinnacle TV for Mac Pro, the included software to pick up local stations, but I want to know if I am able to see TV on my dish network. And I want to be able to register / pause / rewind live TV Foward. Is the Pinnacle TV Center Pro includes Mac software work? Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How expext FastForward live TV?

Anonymous said...

How expext FastForward live TV?

Anonymous said...

i dont think so only the channels are TNT

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Flannel blahnik Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree