Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Loss Tattoos Loss Of Baby/family Memebers- Tattoo?

Loss of baby/family memebers- tattoo? - baby loss tattoos

I have a message in this section tro, but also the ideas of the other victims, or of couples who had tattoos of miscarriage in the memory of my son lost by 22 weeks I have her name tattooed I lost my newphew at 23 weeks, her name , my sister lost a baby at 10 weeks - no name and my grandfather's name, but I want one of them all like a tattoo to represent you mean to me an idea? thank you x

3 comments:

Şơƥɦɨȩ'ȿ Μʋɱɱʮ said...

I have on my left thigh. I have my baby at 9 weeks.

I have the Chinese symbol for Angel, I did my due date under - 23-08-05 - 3 stars next to it, 1 pink, 1 blue and 1 yellow - COS I do not know my baby's sex and I on the left side than on the same side of my heart.

Ill-mail a photo if you

Chell dog said...

received stating that a tattoo rest in peace and have all the names

Schmitt said...

You could be an angel with wings of 4 (each one), or 4 tears of a cloud. something. You can come up with something with the initials of their names, but it could be difficult because it was never mentioned.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Flannel blahnik Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree